Established in 2002, the European Education Fair Taiwan (EEFT) is one of the most important education fairs in Taiwan, and the only one which exclusively promotes European education institutions. It is jointly organized by the European Education Fair Committee, comprised of the following institutions: British Council Taiwan, Campus France Taiwan / French Office in Taipei, and DAAD German Academic Exchange Service Information Centre Taipei. The EEFT committee aims to
- Promote high-quality European education to students and young professionals in Taiwan
- Increase cooperation between European and Taiwanese education institutions
- Encourage Taiwanese students to choose Europe as their destination for overseas study
The upcoming 18th European Education Fair Taiwan will be held from October 26–27, 2019 in Taipei.
The EEFT committee welcomes to join higher education institutions who:
- Were officially established in Europe
- Are public or private
- Are able to provide officially recognised degrees
- Want to attract high quality and motivated students from Taiwan
- Would like to develop further relationship with Taiwanese institutions
Monday 16:00 to 19:00
Thursday 10:00 to 17:00
The consultation at the DAAD Information Center is based on best knowledge and practice and is offered in good faith. The DAAD Information Center however, accepts no liability for the correctness of information.
You want to receive our newsletter regularly or want to register as a Germany alumnus, then please click here.