The Master's Program in Professional IT Business and Digitalization is aimed at people already working in the IT field as well as graduates of business informatics and similar disciplines. The program content has a high level of relevance to practice. Students learn to analyse and evaluate corporate landscapes as well as to plan and implement their repositioning in leading professional roles. The Master's degree in Professional IT Business and Digitalization opens the door to a career as an IT and business leader in the five most important roles: Digital Business Designer/Architect, Data Scientist, Enterprise Architect, Chief Digital Officer, Cloud Architect
Students acquire sound knowledge of the following areas:
- Central topics of data-driven innovation such as generating and collecting data (Internet of Things, Mobile Computing)
- Analysis and modelling of data (Data Science) and development of infrastructure for storage, availability and application development and operation (Cloud Computing)
- Core entrepreneurial areas of IT, such as management of IT projects, IT Controlling, IT Security, Requirements Engineering and Enterprise Architecture Management
- In addition to practical implementation of a project in the corporate context, particular emphasis is placed on social skills, especially in the areas of communication, leadership and sales
- Through two project-oriented modules, the learning objectives cover all six levels of the cognitive field: knowing, understanding, applying, analysing, synthesising and evaluating.
The application period for the winter semester 2021 closes on February 28, 2021.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Montag 16:00 bis 19:00
Donnerstag 10:00 bis 17:00
Die Beratung am IC erfolgt nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen. Eine Gewähr auf die Richtigkeit der Informationen kann allerdings nicht gegeben werden.
Wenn Sie regelmäßig unseren Newsletter empfangen oder sich als Deutschland-Alumnus/a bei uns anmelden wollen, dann registrieren Sie sich bitte hier.