Students from 30 nations. Excellence in European and International Law. Internationally renowned lecturers. Soft skills, moot courts, an international network of alumni. We are prepared for hybrid teaching in classroom and online scenarios. Apply now and meet the world at the Europa-Institut!
Key Facts about the Master’s program
- One-year program focusing on European and International Law
- Six modules are offered: Module 1: European Integration and Modules 2-6 with their study units European Economic Law, Foreign Trade and Investment, International Dispute Resolution, European and International Protection of Human Rights and IT Law
- Prepared for hybrid teaching in classrooms and online
- Program can be done in English and/or German
- Practice-oriented teaching combined with excellence in academic training
- Highly qualified specialists from the academic and business world
- 75 students from more than 30 countries
- Intensive support by the Europa-Institut team
- Access to an international network via our Alumni Association EVER e. V.
- Excellent preparation for the European and international job market
- Study fees: 5,600 Euro (2,800 Euro per semester)
Online application via
Deadline for applications is 15 July 2021
More information on the program and admission criteria can be found here.
星期一 16:00 - 19:00
星期四 10:00 - 17:00
〈 防疫期間留學諮詢公告 〉