The program: If you are interested in general management and finance, have an entrepreneurial spirit, are globally-minded and ambitious, our MBA program Financial Management could be just right for you. The goal is to provide you with the set of skills ultimately required for a CFO position.
International focus: The program is internationally oriented and geared to the requirements of foreign students. The language of instruction is English. The academic program presents a unique opportunity to study in an outstanding, welcoming, cross-cultural learning environment.
Career perspectives: An internship at a German company is an integral part of the study program. The majority of graduates remain in Germany after completing their studies in Coburg, frequently working in their areas of specialization at large international corporations.
- Study Program/Majors: Financial Management, Management Accounting, Treasury and Business Strategy
- Degree/Accreditation: Master of Business Administration (MBA), FIBAA until 2022
- Format/Credit Points: Full-time (no part-time format available), 120 ECTS
- Duration: 4 Terms (including internship; 1 term = 15 weeks)
- Program start: Winter term (October 1st)
- Admission requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher degree)
- Work experience of at least 2 years
- Proficiency in English language
- Selection interview
- Language of instruction: English
- Tuition Fees: 2.350 € per term
- Location: Coburg, Bavaria / Germany
- Application: Online, by August 15th (EU nationals); July 15th (non-EU nationals)
For more details, please visit our website: www.coburg-university.de/mbafm
星期一 16:00 - 19:00
星期四 14:00 - 17:30