HTW Foundation Courses allow you to…
- enhance your German language skills to the level required for your studies,
- acquire relevant soft skills for your future academic success,
- familiarise yourself with the German university system before starting your studies,
- gain an insight into studying at a practice-oriented, cosmopolitan University of Applied Sciences
- lay a solid foundation for your future studies and career.
The next course in the HTW Foundation Programme is a DSH Preparatory Course starting in April 2024:
You are 18 years old, have a good knowledge of German (B2) and a university entrance qualification recognised in Germany.
start: April 2024, end: September 2024 with German Language Proficiency Test for University Entrance (DSH) at HTW Berlin, approx. 23 weeks in total
24 teaching units/week: German lessons at level C1, intense preparation for DSH exam, study skills workshops, excursions, guidance and support throughout the application process for a degree programme at HTW Berlin – especially in the STEM area (science, technology, engineering, mathematics)
- Costs: 2,580 euros
- Application via our online form, required documents: passport, university entrance qualification, proof of language proficiency.
- Application deadline: 15.10.2023